The BZ230-E is our base model, two post electro mechanical screw lift. Although the smallest in the range, it’s our day-to-day workhorse, manufactured in Germany and with reliability in mind. It has a master-slave post arrangement with a chain drive between the two, and comes with a solid base frame for easy installation; well suited to garages with poor or uneven surfaces.
Boasting a 3 tonne load capacity, formidable safety features and adjustable screw pads to accommodate a wide range of vehicles, the BZ230-E is a solid investment for the busy but safety conscious workshop not willing to compromise on quality.
Each lift comes with the following useful features as standard.
- Rolled column sections
- Symmetrical installation
- Adjustable screw pads
- Lifting carriages are guided by 6 x maintenance-free roller bearings
- Bronze load nut / cast alloy safety nut
- Oil dispenser for automatic screw lubrication
- Modern push button controls
- Optional second control panel for opposite post
- Acoustic final descent operation for foot protection
- Lockable main power switch to prevent unauthorised use
- Automatic arm locking mechanisms
- Lifting pads with hard-rubber profile and 25 mm height adjustment
- Vehicle door protectors
- Sturdy base frame with chain guides and covers
- Automatic chain failure safety system
- Optional base-frame free version
- A range of specific vehicle lifting adapters (please enquire)
- Protection class IP54, GS approved, DIN EN 1493, CE